Careers with Child Australia
Child Australia is a leading not-for-profit organization with a proud history in early childhood services and educator support within Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
We are a progressive employer of choice, dedicated to providing a supportive and professional work environment for our people. Being not-for-profit means that the children in our care remain our number one priority, and services are able to invest money back into the areas they need it most.
We strive to offer high-quality innovative education & care, build services to be proud of, and put theories into practice.
Child Australia offer a range of employee benefits and initiatives:
- A 4.6% salary increase provided to every staff member as of 1 July 2022
- 50% discount on childcare gap fees for full-time staff members and 10% for part-time staff
- New Awards & Recognition programs
Ongoing Professional Development
- New leadership development initiatives for our staff
In addition to these benefits, here are even more reasons to become an Educator with Child Australia:
We put your health and wellbeing first
- Flexible work hours opportunities
- 9-day fortnight pilot at selected centres
- Bi-monthly wellness days within services at every centre
- After hours cleaner on staff at every centre
We recognise the hard work and dedication you bring to work
- 5-15% above award wages
- Educator of the month celebrations at every centre
We support and encourage your professional development
- Tailored 12month Professional development plan
- Paid staff meetings with dinner provided at every centre
- Child Australia Training Forums each Quarter
- Off the floor programming time for every educator
- Free registration to attend CA conferences (LPBD NT/ ECLD WA) for all educators
View our current list of opportunities below. If you feel you have the commitment, passion, and skills to make a difference in a child’s life, Child Australia looks forward to hearing from you.
Click ‘ LEARN MORE + ‘ to be directed to the Seek.com website for full Job Descriptions & Application Forms.
Early Childhood Educator - Palmerston, NT
Palmerston Early Learning Centre are currently recruiting! Join our motivated and energetic team as an Educator.
Early Childhood Educator - Lockridge, WA
Due to expansion at our campus, we are currently looking to employ an additional permanent Educator to join our team at our Lockridge Campus.
Room Leader - Harrisdale, WA
We are currently looking for a passionate Room Leaders to join the Child Australia team at our Harrisdale Early Learning Centre.
We have 2 Permanent Full-Time opportunities, working 75 hours per fortnight (Mon-Fri).