e-Child Times March 2017
Welcome to the March 2017 edition of e-Child Times.
The latest edition of our e-newsletter is now available for download. We are pleased to present this edition of our e-newsletter which is packed full of entertaining articles and it also provides a snapshot of some of the activities that we have been involved in over the last few months. Included in this issue:
- Are We Too Interested in Children’s Interests? by Liam McNicholas
- Profit & Quality A Healthy Co-Dependence by Brodie Rice
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with just two steps by Peter Walker
- Stories from the Sector – Malak Family Centre by Zoe Davis
- PHILOSOPHY by Zoe Davis
- Have you taken the NQF Health Check?
So kick back relax, enjoy the journey and enjoy a fantastic read!