Our calendar is bursting with professional practitioner learning opportunities and parenting focused events.
- This event has passed.
Child Development – Darwin
June 27, 2019 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM CST$69.00
This topic is about supporting the holistic development of children from Infancy to pre-school.
The importance of understanding that child development knowledge is key to supporting young children to become confident and involved learners. Participants will be exposed to the following topic areas:
- Brain Development – the developing mind, how to help children learn and grow
- What to expect of children (ages and stages/milestones)
- Supporting children’s development; Physical, Social, Emotional, Communication, Cognitive
- Using daily routines to support children to practice and acquire skills
- Creating an environment for holistic learning and development where development informs a practice approach to support the growth and development of children.
Links to NQS: QA1 and QA5