Our calendar is bursting with professional practitioner learning opportunities and parenting focused events.
- This event has passed.
Child Protection – Live Workshop
July 8, 2020 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM WST$69.00
|Wednesday 8th July||Thursday 16th July|
|WA 9:00am | SA & NT 10:30am
QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS 11:00am
|WA 5:00pm | SA & NT 6:30pm
QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS 7:00pm
This workshop will look at regulations, when and how to report any issue that you feel is of concern about a child. It is important that educators understand what to do, how to manage disclosures and when and if to report.
It will look at how to teach children about their body, how to teach about protective behaviours and what is normal behaviour, concerning behaviour and behaviour that indicates extreme concern.
- Identifying different types of child abuse or neglect
- Learn the requirements under child protection law
- Strategies to protect children and educators in services
Links to NQS: QA1, QA2 and QA5
Join us ONLINE:
- Wednesday 8th July at 9am AWST/11am AEST or
- Thursday 16th July 5pm AWST/7pm AEST