Forum: Delving Deeper into Documentation
Suitable for: Education and Care Sector, Educational Leaders, Room Leaders, Early Childhood Teachers, Educators and Coordinators.
With a range of mediums to record learning and the many myths, the meaningful outcomes for children can often get lost in translation. This day forum is designed for those educators looking to expand their thinking and bring fresh ideas to curriculum bringing real meaning to planning learning and thus a more rewarding rather than arduous task.
- Discuss the essential ingredients for a quality curriculum
- Uncover the trends and myths found in everyday practice
- Applying the learning frameworks, outcomes and developmental milestones
- Using critical reflection to assess and improve curriculum
- Investigation into new ways to capture learning evidence