Our calendar is bursting with professional practitioner learning opportunities and parenting focused events.
- This event has passed.
Keeping the QIP Alive – N.T. Event
February 2, 2021 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM ACST$69.00
The Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) is a useful planning tool which is required in the National Quality Standard.
This workshop is aimed at those in charge of the QIP to move it from a requirement to a valuable approach to improve practices and business. A valuable session for those wanting to know how to collaborate with teams, use the ACECQA guides to identify focus areas through self-assessment as well as establish methods to ensure the QIP is a constant in your service.
- What do we want from quality improvement
- The quality improvement approach as a professional tool
- Self-assessing, how to identify outcomes using NQS guides
- Tips to writing a more detailed and useful QIP
- Ways to engage teams and community in quality improvement
Links to NQS: QA4 and QA7