Our calendar is bursting with professional practitioner learning opportunities and parenting focused events.
OSHC Forum – Supervision Essentials in OSHC
June 7 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM ACST$79.00
This topic will discuss why supervision is so critically important in the various education and care settings, in particular Outside School Hours Care. It covers what supervision really means in practice and what the action of supervision looks like when being done well.
The challenges when supervising children and how to address them.
- Highlight the critical elements of supervision
- Define “Intentional Supervision”
- An understanding of regulatory and NQS requirements
- Conduct supervision reflection
- Identify areas for improvement in relation to the QIP
Links to NQS: QA2, QA3, QA4, QA5 and QA6