QIP for Educators
So who’s job is the Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) anyway?
This workshop is aimed at Educators who are looking for practical and meaningful ways to be involved in an ongoing process of self-assessment and QIP development. A valuable session for those wanting tips on how to collaborate with their colleagues, use the ACECQA guides to identify focus areas as well as engage with processes to ensure the QIP is a worthwhile tool that assist’s you in achieving your goals. Ongoing Quality Improvement starts with you!
- What do we want from quality improvement
- The quality improvement approach as a professional tool for teams
- Self-assessing, how to identify outcomes using NQS guides
- Tips to writing a more detailed and meaningful QIP
- QIP tips to ensure everyone’s voices are heard
Quality Areas: QA1, QA2, QA3, QA4, QA5, QA6 and QA7