Quality Improvement Planning: Creating a sustainable and meaningful QIP process, is a whole-day workshop facilitated by Child Australia. This workshop is a space for anyone who is curious about delving deeper into the world of quality improvement and building confidence around the process and requirements that will help to embed a meaningful and sustainable document.
This one-day course will support you to gain a strong understanding of the importance and impact of quality improvement whilst expanding on your QIP writing confidence, looking at the analysis of data and evidence to guide QIP development and review. You will also network with other participants, sharing real experiences and examples of QIP implementation and community engagement.
Your facilitators for the day have real-world experience in developing quality improvement plans as well as tools, tips and tricks to support all levels of experience. You may be experienced in QIP writing and looking for a refresher, or new to the sector altogether.
- The need for quality improvement – linking with NQF
- Service philosophy – the starting point
- Self-assessment outcomes and using the guide to the NQS
- Collecting evidence and data for analysis
- Tips on writing a more usable QIP – SMART goals
- How to engage teams and service community in quality