Our calendar is bursting with professional practitioner learning opportunities and parenting focused events.
- This event has passed.
Stepping up to the Challenge part 1 – Leadership
February 15 @ 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM ACST$550.00
‘Stepping up to the Challenge’ Leadership training course is a 6 part virtual series targeted at supporting directors, Coordinators and 2IC’s stepping into leadership roles. This course focuses on the development of Leadership in Early Childhood Education and Care Services – LDC, FDC, School settings, Pre-kindy settings, and OSHC.
Stepping up to the Challenge 1/6 ”Leadership” Learning Outcomes:
- Investigate links between leadership and the NQS, vision, and philosophy;
- Identify theories and models of leadership relevant to early childhood settings;
- Investigate leadership styles, attributes, qualities, and skills;
- Develop tasks for leadership development,
- Review leadership for change and transformation.
Comprised of a six-part virtual series, participants must attend all sessions to receive a certificate.
See remaining session dates below:
Part 1: 15th Feb 2022
Part 2: 19th April 2022
Part 3: 10th May 2022
Part 4: 01st June 2022
Part 5: 28th June 2022
Part 6: 12th July 2022
Links to NQS: