Our calendar is bursting with professional practitioner learning opportunities and parenting focused events.
- This event has passed.
Stepping up to the Challenge part 2 – Financial Administration (Virtual)
April 26 @ 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM ACST
‘Stepping up to the Challenge’ Leadership training course is a 6 part virtual series targeted at supporting directors, Coordinators and 2IC’s stepping into leadership roles. This course focuses on the development of Leadership in Early Childhood Education and Care Services – LDC, FDC, School settings, Pre-kindy settings, and OSHC.
Stepping up to the Challenge 2/6 ”Financial Administration” Learning Outcomes:
- Identify the day-to-day financial responsibilities of the center manager.
- Identify financial reporting requirements for the service.
- Explain how to maintain true and accurate records.
- Understand a budget for the service.
- Describe how the service monitors expenditure and income against budget.
- Achieve a cash flow projection.
Comprised of a six-part series, participants must attend all sessions to receive a certificate.
See remaining session dates below:
Part 1: 15th Feb 2022
Part 2: 26th April 2022
Part 3: 10th May 2022
Part 4: 01st June 2022
Part 5: 28th June 2022
Part 6: 12th July 2022
Links to NQS: