Our calendar is bursting with professional practitioner learning opportunities and parenting focused events.
- This event has passed.
Stepping up to the Challenge part 5 – Meeting Legislative Requirement (Virtual)
June 28, 2022 @ 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM ACST
‘Stepping up to the Challenge’ Leadership training course is a 6 part virtual series targeted at supporting Director, Co-ordinators and 2IC’s stepping into leadership roles. This course focuses on the development of Leadership in Early Childhood Education and Care Services – LDC, FDC, School settings, Pre-kindy settings and OSHC.
Stepping up to the Challenge 5/6 ” Meeting Legislative Requirement
” Learning Outcomes:
- Describe the role of the Responsible Person,
- Identify the legal requirements for running a child care service,
- Explain the interrelated roles of the operator/licensee and the manager,
- Identify the manager’s role in managing the Quality Assurance system,
- Overview requirements for recruiting staff.
Comprised of a six part series, participants must attend all sessions to receive a certificate.
See remaining session dates below:
Part 1: 15th Feb 2022
Part 2: 26th April 2022
Part 3: 10th May 2022
Part 4: 01st June 2022
Part 5: 28th June 2022
Part 6: 12th July 2022
Links to NQS: