|Tuesday 14th July||Tuesday 21st July|
|WA 5:00pm | SA & NT 6:30pm
QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS 7:00pm
|WA 9:00am | SA & NT 10:30am
QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS 11:00am
Behaviours can be difficult to cope with particularly within children still developing cultural and social competence.
Designed for the educator seeking understanding to better develop responsive strategies, this workshop explores the neuroscience, childhood relationships and learning that determines behaviours.
This knowledge also deepens approaches to supporting developing relationships in children, as behaviour is a lens into the minds of children’s emotions.
- Understanding the developing mind
- Learnings from social theorists
- How children learn behaviours
- Practical preventative strategies for educators
Links to NQS: QA1, QA3 and QA5
Join us ONLINE:
- Tuesday 14th July at 5pm AWST/7pm AEST or
- Tuesday 21st July 9am AWST/11am AEST