Our calendar is bursting with professional practitioner learning opportunities and parenting focused events.
The Planning Cycle
October 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ACST$19
The Early Years Learning Framework states that ‘Educators use a variety of strategies to collect, document, organise, synthesise and interpret the information that they gather to assess children’s learning. They search for appropriate ways to collect rich and meaningful information that depicts children’s learning in context, describes their progress and identifies their strengths, skills and understanding’.
Certificate of Competence awarded on completion of course.
- Review your service philosophy, the EYLF principles, and practices and their connection to your curriculum.
- Investigate the planning cycle and how your knowledge of children is threaded throughout the cycle.
- Review documenting methods that can be used to capture clues about children’s progress for future planning.
- Explore and discuss planning your curriculum: for individuals and groups.
- Understand the importance of reflection and how this is used for future planning.
Links to NQS: