Webinar: Preparing for Assessment and Rating – The Visit
- WA 10:00am
- NT, SA 11:30am
- QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS 12:00pm
Within this webinar we will discuss the experiences of services whom have been recently assessed.
We will focus on the preparation for the visit for both the staff team and directors, as well as what to expect when the assessor is onsite. Designed for all educators under the National Quality Framework this session promises to allay the deepest fears of assessment, by arming you with all the information including tips to respond to assessor queries and ensure that you get the most out of your assessment visit.
During the webinar we will cover;
- Learnings from assessed services
- Key evidence and artefacts for the assessor
- How to prepare the families and staff team
- Assessment day what to look out for
- Responding to the assessor questions
Links to NQS: QA7