Cultural Confidence in OSHC is a journey, not a destination. This workshop allows participants to reflect on their own cultural identity before understanding and confidently respecting the cultural identity of others.
• Define Culture
• Discuss the position the NQS and MTOP take on Cultural Confidence
• Reflect upon our service Philosophy through a ‘Cultural Confidence “Competence’” lens.
• Reconnect with our own personal cultures and world views and see how this impacts your work.
• Explain the Cultural Competence Continuum
• Reflect upon and contribute to your services current practices and future improvement plans
QA1, QA4, QA5, QA6, QA7