Developing policies and procedures is not an easy task; it takes time to gather all relevant information and to collaborate effectively with stakeholders. Sometimes Educators and Directors/Coordinators feel overwhelmed writing or updating policies and procedures, particularly to meet new legislative requirements and the National Quality Framework.
Ensuring each service has a clear written guide regarding expectations of staff and maintaining best practice is a crucial part of effective governance and leadership (Quality Area 7). Relevant to all childhood education settings, join us to share ways to lift your confidence in performing this important work of service delivery.
Certificate of Competence awarded on completion of course.
Participants of the session will;
- Explore why policies and procedures are important.
- Discover the requirements under the National Quality Framework.
- Discuss who should be involved and why.
- Best practice guidelines and ideas.
- Receive a word based policy and procedure template.
Links to NQS: QA6 and QA7
A unique Enrolment key will be provided in your Purchase Invoice.
View Online Learning Centre Enrolment Instructions here.