The Effective Transitions Online Self-paced Course aims to provide practical strategies that can be implemented to support children through times of change.
Participants explore what ‘effective transitions’ look like and how change can impact on a child’s emotions and behaviour. Participants will learn how to develop a child’s concept of time in relation to transitions and explores resources and strategies for best practice that support children during transitions.
Certificate of Achievement awarded on completion of course.
- Identify a range of transitions that occur in a child’s day.
- Describe the importance of building relationships with children and families to ensure effective transitions.
- Describe how stress and anxiety associated with change can impact on a child.
- Identify how to support children learning to manage times of change successfully.
- Identify opportunities for successful transitions in current day-to-day interactions, activities and routines.
Links to NQS: QA1 & QA5
Login using your username and password. If you do not have an account you can create one following the on screen instructions.
Navigate to the course you purchased and enter your unique Enrollment key into the Course Code Form. The Enrolment key will be printed on your Purchase Invoice.