The Enabling Environments Online Self-paced Course aims to increase an awareness of professionalism and engaging interactions in regard to ethics, responsibilities and the Early childhood code of conduct.
Covered in this unit is how to critically analyse policy, practice and expectations of your service regarding the National quality framework, Australian Professional teaching standards and Early years learning framework which affect families, educators and children. Using practical strategies for proactive communication and relationships, students are encouraged to discuss and design inclusive enabling environments and develop and use risk assessment techniques.
Certificate of Achievement awarded on completion of course.
- To Increase an awareness of professionalism in relation to The Early Childhood code of conduct.
- Critically analyse policy, practice and expectations of your service in regard to the National Quality Framework, Australian Teaching Standards and Early Years Learning Framework
- Use practical strategies for proactive communication and relationships
- Discuss and design Inclusive enabling environments
- Develop and use risk assessment techniques
Links to NQS: QA1, QA2, QA3, QA4, QA5, QA6 and QA7
Login using your username and password. If you do not have an account you can create one following the on screen instructions.
Navigate to the course you purchased and enter your unique Enrollment key into the Course Code Form. The Enrolment key will be printed on your Purchase Invoice.