This course will look at why educators need to have an understanding of theory and practice embedded in the differing socio-cultural contexts of child development, psychology and learning.
As reflective educators, we need to challenge our assumptions incorporating continual self- evaluation, bringing about a transformation in our thinking. This approach underpins the child’s uniqueness through inclusive practice in:
- Family partnerships
- Directed and undirected play
- Intentional teaching and
- Enabling learning environments.
Certificate of Competence awarded on completion of course.
- Extend knowledge of neuroscience and child development to underpin behaviour management and program planning for 0-12 years.
- Link knowledge to the Australian Professional Teaching Standards, National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Provide inclusive and best practice strategies for children, educators and families.
Links to NQS: QA1, QA2, QA3, QA5 & QA6
Login using your username and password. If you do not have an account you can create one following the on screen instructions.
Navigate to the course you purchased and enter your unique Enrolment key into the Course Code Form. The Enrolment key will be printed on your Purchase Invoice.