The Physical Development Online Self-paced Course aims to review the milestones of physical development with an exploration of how this area influences other developmental domains and factors that can influence a child’s growth and development.
Health, relaxation and skill related components of fitness and wellbeing will be addressed, as well as strategies that involve play, music and movement to enrich the learning experiences of children and educators.
Certificate of Achievement awarded on completion of course.
- Identify a range of transitions that occur in a child’s day.
- Describe the importance of building relationships with children and families to ensure effective transitions.
- Describe how stress and anxiety associated with change can impact on a child.
- Identify how to support children learning to manage times of change successfully.
- Identify opportunities for successful transitions in current day-to-day interactions, activities and routines.
Links to NQS: QA1 & QA5
Login using your username and password. If you do not have an account you can create one following the on screen instructions.
Navigate to the course you purchased and enter your unique Enrollment key into the Course Code Form. The Enrolment key will be printed on your Purchase Invoice.