Secure, respectful and reciprocal relationships with children is one of the Principals of the Learning Frameworks. Interacting and communicating positively with children is one of the most important aspects of an educator’s role.
Having meaningful conversations with children, listening to them, being kind and supportive when they need you are some of the building blocks to developing ongoing respectful relationships with children.
Certificate of Competence awarded on completion of course.
- Focus on building relationships with children through interaction.
- Genuinely listen to children.
- Discuss and think about what positive interaction looks and sounds like.
- Highlight strategies to implement positive interactions with young children.
- Reflect on your current practices interactions with children.
Links to NQS: QA1, QA5 and QA6
A unique Enrolment key will be provided in your Purchase Invoice.
View Online Learning Centre Enrolment Instructions here.