A Queensland University survey of 1,200 Early Childhood practitioners revealed as many as one in five educators plan to leave the profession within the next 12 months. One of the top 3 reasons cited for wanting to leave the sector was spending too much time on paperwork.
this webcast has been designed to review the cycle of planning basics, but also share those secret ideas of the many services we work that have successfully reduced the amount of curriculum documentation and process that is crushing the passion of many educators across the country.
Certificate of Competence awarded on completion of course.
- Where the cycle of planning fits.
- Non-negotiables for effective quality planning.
- How learning stories must evolve or face extinction.
- How assessments are your secret paperwork weapon.
- 5 Proven methods that reduce the paperwork stress on educators.
Links to NQS: QA1 & QA7
A unique Enrolment key will be provided in your Purchase Invoice.
View Online Learning Centre Enrolment Instructions here.