Stress is an expected human response to challenging or dangerous situations. Small amounts of stress, such as meeting a challenge or deadline can be helpful. A complete lack of stress can lead to reduced motivation and performance.
This works well for short-term threats but if the stress response goes on for too long, it can have damaging effects on the mind and body. Find out how to cope with it all with simple proven approaches that assist you and support others.
Certificate of Competence awarded on completion of course.
- Learn the mental health continuum model.
- Gain insights to stress reactions people experience when fearful.
- Discuss the implications of stress reactions.
- Explore tools and approaches for supporting staff well-being.
- Discover effective personal stress management strategies.
- Examples of how to establish mentally aware and healthy workplaces.
Links to NQS: QA4, QA6 and QA7
A unique Enrolment key will be provided in your Purchase Invoice.
View Online Learning Centre Enrolment Instructions here.