Explore and discuss why supervision is so critically important in the various education and care settings.
What is supervision? Supervision is everyone’s responsibility and should reflect educators who are focused and who are consciously in the moment.
There should be clear communication and shared understanding between not only educators but children as well. It’s about educators supporting learning and assisting children to develop risk assessment skills.
Note: This course was previously known as Rethinking Supervision.
Certificate of Competence awarded on completion of course.
- The critical elements of supervision in an early learning setting.
- Defined ‘intentional supervision’.
- An understanding of regulatory and NQS requirements.
- Reflection on current supervision in your setting.
- Identified areas for improvement in relation to the QIP.
Links to NQS: QA2, QA3, QA4, QA5 and QA6
Login using your username and password. If you do not have an account you can create one following the on screen instructions.
Navigate to the course you purchased and enter your unique Enrolment key into the Course Code Form. The Enrolment key will be printed on your Purchase Invoice.