The EYLF suggests that as a learning outcome, children become socially responsible and show respect for the environment. This workshop explores key concepts to allow educators to become more confident in understanding and implementing environmental sustainability in OSHC.
• Environmental responsibility
• Sustainability and Sustainable practices
• Reflected upon the requirements of the NQS and EYLF/MTOP
• Exceeding themes of element 3.2
• Commence an audit of your service environment and practices
• Establish plans for increasingly environmentally responsible practices in your service.