The National Quality Framework – Certificate issued on completion
A session suitable for all educators in Long Day Care, Family Day Care and Outside School Hours Care looking to refresh or rediscover the National Quality Framework.
Law and regulations underpin the framework, which have evolved since its debut in 2012. Join us as we fill-in your knowledge gaps and show you through the many resources, concepts and hints to make quality your priority.
- Revisit the goals of the National Quality Framework
- Identify the governing bodies, sector stakeholders and authorities involved
- Learn how to use the National Quality Standard to improve practice and prepare for assessment and rating
- Explore how the approved learning Frameworks integrate with the Standards
- Discover the supporting information and resources to remain up to date
Links to NQS: QA7
A unique Enrolment key will be provided in your Purchase Invoice.
View Online Learning Centre Enrolment Instructions here.